1. On step 4 of the benefix platform, click the checkbox next to the product you'd like to enroll your group and then press "enroll now"
2. This takes you to your enrollment checklist. This checklist is your "go-to" place for everything regarding this group!
3. The first item on the checklist is the invite employer group admin feature - check out our help center article about how to utilize this feature.
4. The second checklist item is your group application. There are two ways to fill it out:
-Invite your employer group admin to their portal to fill out the application on their own
-Do it yourself! This easy-to-fill application will take you no time at all
5. Once you have completely filled out your group application, the employer group admin can now e-sign it! When the employer group admin scrolls to the bottom of the group application, they will see the button to "sign."
-After they click this button it will take them to the signature pad.
-Once the employer group admin has signed and clicked "Confirm," the broker will see that the group application status will now say "Signed."
6. Next, are the employee applications. There are two ways to fill these out:
-The employer group admin can invite the employees to their portal to fill out the application on their own - check out our help center article about how to utilize this feature.
-Do it yourself! Click on "employee applications," which takes you to your employee list. If you need to edit the census, you can also click on "edit census" on this webpage.
-Click on "manage" next to the employee's name and it drops down the option to download or upload their application.
7. The fourth step is where you can upload any additional documents